Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Card Making Day - Unity Challenges 6 & 7

Yesterday I decided to take part in WCMD fun - and decided to join the Unity Challenges.  My 8 yr old son decided to join me, so I will be posting his creations along with mine, although I am quite a few challenges ahead of him.
I was having a hard time creating my posts on my blog, so I was uploading my cards to my gallery on Splitcoast Stampers here.  Although once, I am done all the challenges, I will do a re-cap post showcasing all my entries, as well as an additional one with the two Unity monthly challenges, as that increasing the odds of winning the grand prize.

Challenge 6 was Stamping a Border (using a non-border stamp).  I used stamps from the June 2012 KOM, and repeated the cute condiments and watermelon across the card.  I also added some glossy accents to the BBQ to give it dimension.






Challenge 7 was Colouring so I stamped up this cute image from the Phyllis Harris co-brand 'no fun' and then used my Copics to colour him in.



Hope you are playing along too!

No comments:

Post a Comment