Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Unity KOM sketch Challenge & FWF!

Hello!
I hadn't played along with the Unity KOM sketch challenge recently, and this month there is some extra motivation - if you complete all the World Card Making Day challenges along with the two monthly challenges from Unity, you get an extra entry into the grand prize for WCMD - one year free of either the KOM or SMAK!

Below is the sketch for October:

And here is my take on it:

I used the August 2012 KOM and added some glaze to the paint to make it look wet.  Love my drippy goo punch.

Great thing about the week following the long weekend - nice and short!

Michele

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Love the glaze you added and the drippy goo punch. I just recently purchased that punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love how you did the paint!

    ReplyDelete