Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Crop Chocolate Challenge

It's Wednesday - hump day!!  The current challenge for Crop Chocolate was to make a homemade flower.  Below is the card I entered in the challenge.  The patterned paper and cardstock is EP A Boy's Life, with MME zipper ribbon, and journalling card, BoBunny brad, and stamps.  Not my normal colour scheme, but it is fun to think outside your comfort zone.

We originally started out making a different type of flower, but I wasn't thrilled with how it turned out. My son was having alot of fun helping me and making his own flower.

Hope the rest of the week flies by. We have a wedding on Saturday and the couple entered themselves for 'Four Weddings Canada' and we're supposed to be sitting with the 'guest brides' at the reception, so it should make for a fun and interesting evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment