Monday, May 9, 2011

Another Unity Challenge

So for National Scrapbooking Day, the amazing Unity team created layouts based on their favourite recipes, and the challenge was for us to do the same.  I was only able to read about the challenge this morning, and the deadline was midnight tonight.... hmmm.... well I know what my recipe is for my busy Monday nights (my oldest son has to leave for Beavers within an hour of when I leave work) - PIZZA!  So I decided to document that as my recipe for a busy Monday night.
I used a stamp from a Unity KOM - delightful moments December 2009, to symbolize the rush of the evening.  And look, I found a use for that corrugated cardboard that I saved from our new dresser (which my husband thought I was pretty crazy for stashing in my craft room).

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout.. a recipe of life.. sounds good to me.. great way to use the stamp and love the corrugated paper.

    ReplyDelete